Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 1

***Disclaimer***
The day I decide to start this blog, my camera broke. I don't know how, I don't know why, it was a curse I swear. Anyway, I know this is ghetto but I really want to do this project so while my camera isn't working I will be using my camera on my {G} to the {HETTO} phone and maybe my sisters camera until I figure out my camera situation...

Week 1: Explanation of photo

1/365: Happy New Year Everyone!!! Bringing in the New Year right, at the beach. :)

2/365: Sunrise on my way to the airport, for one of my jobs. I kid you not it was incredible.

3/365: First day at Lady Bug Baby Daycare. It was a long and hard first week of work but I think I will love it.

4/365: Temple Day with the new singles ward to the Oakland Temple for the first time. :) Definitely needed this...
(The picture I took on my phone didn't work well, I got this via Google. :) )

5/365: Baby Love. There is nothing better than coming home from a rough, long day at work and snuggling a new baby. :) Love you baby Clara.

6/365: Weird day at my other job. I helped make dinner.

7/365: Rest Day. I have been really sick the past couple of weeks so I laid low today and rested. This little {penguin} (humidifier) has seriously been my salvation! I have been so sick and he has been helping me get better. Not to mention my {NyQuil}... THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment